Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16, 2010

Decided to switch from posting my thoughts on a wordperfect document in my household electronic file called "Karen" to a blog - my son won't believe I am utilizing technology this way. I'm a bit of a technophobe, but it somehow gives me accountability to have my writing out there on the web instead of in my hard drive. I have copied and pasted old writings from last year when I was overwhelmed with thoughts. Obviously didn't write much once summer came and the depression lifted--I was out doing life instead of moping and writing about it. I suspect now my writings won't be a call for help, but a philosophical place to play out ideas. Having ideas written helps me go back and figure out where I've been and review the choices I've made. I've also lost the ability to write concisely over the years and this will be good practice for me.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations Karen on entering your "detoxifier of the body and soul" - I celebrate you and your new blog. i love your concept about this being a "philosophical place to play out ideas". that is powerful.

    and the beauty of it is no critics - no judgemental anthing - just you talking - stepping into your thoughts- saying what you want to say and letting go! yeah!

    ReplyDelete