Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 24, 2009

My depression is so thick these past days. I am just a mass of sadness for no reason. I can’t identify what I grieve for, I can’t identify what I want, I can’t identify who I am under all this emotion. I have always felt invisible and of no importance. Every day is another 24 hours of questioning why am I here – what is this all about and how do I find the strength to go on every day with no reason for being.
I’m home from work today because I can’t stop crying long enough to get myself out of the house. I read this on a self-help website today: “If I have even one person who truly mourned for my loss when I die, not because I am gone, but because that person has grown, then I would feel that my life was worth living”. I think that holds true for me, but then we won’t know til we’re gone, so there’s no feedback from the world at large meanwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment